Welcome to the website of The Braid Fairy
Hi, I’m The Braid Fairy, known as DiAngela Williams. Here you will get sprinkled with all the fairy dust, and leave feeling more confident than ever. I’m located downtown, in the heart of Houston, at The Hair Dealer Experience. I provide services to not just adults, but kids as well. At the salon, we’re all about healthy hair. The salon owner has created anointed growth products, to treat and grow your hair. All products are naturally made. This is a one-stop-shop salon, where you can get your hair washed, blown out, and styled. You can also purchase The Hair Dealer products, to keep your hair healthy while protective styling. So let’s book your next appointment.
Pick your poison.
The Braid Fairy Policies
At our Hair Braids Salon, we thrive on providing each and every client who walks through the doors with the best possible service we can offer. That’s why we have some basic policies in place to ensure everyone enjoys their experience. They’re not rules, they’re just some general things to keep in mind to make sure your experience with us goes as smoothly as possible.
1. Be prepared to get sprinkled with all the fairy dust.
2. Please come already washed and blown out. Not able to? No worries, we offer the service for an additional $20.
3. Please don't get a trim before getting braids installed. It will cause your even hair to poke out the braid.
4. There's a $20 deposit fee that secures your appointment, as well goes towards your style. None refundable.
5. $15 late fee after 15 min of your scheduled appointment.
6. $50 cancellation fee.
7.Hair provided will be an additional $25 for adults and juniors. $15 for kids.
8. All braid prices start at the base of midback length. There's an additional $20 for each extended length.
9.Please come alone. Kids, one parent only.
10. Parents if your child starts to cry and fight against me trying to braid the hair, it will be an additional $25. For it pushes back my time for my next client.
11. Please wear a mask.